• Season 2 of Secret World Legends is now live with Dawn of the Morninglight!

Please avoid posting any story spoilers on the forums. If you must share info or ask for help with a mission, be sure to use a [spoiler] tag!

Hello. I'm back.

Gunner

LoMS Member
Hello everyone.

I have been away from the game for a year or two. Recently my daughter and I have started playing again. I checked my three characters and noticed that all but one (my Templar) have been removed from the Loms cabals. My daughter and I would like to rejoin the Dragon and Illuminati cabals. What should we do and/or who should we contact?

Thanks,

Gunner

Heya Gunner, welcome back. If I see you on, I will invite you two, or you can tell me when you are on and I can log in at that time. If you you on Discord, you can also ping me an I will try and pop on :) (Join the LoMSGlobal Discord Server!)

You are EU right? You can also look for Elal if it is too early for me to be around.

Welcome back! Are you on TSW or SWL, Gunner? We haven't removed any characters so I suspect you were thinking of TSW. SWL has multifaction cabals, so whichever faction your chars are in, there's now just the one LoMS for all. Which also means your characters have to be reinvited to LoMS SWL. As UC says, ping us in discord and we'll make it happen. Chat login to LoMSglobal is the same. :)

Usually, we try to get the New York raid on tuesday when the rewards reset, but if enough people are on, need it and there's enough tanks, moar NYR can be started.
There's a daily lair, but I can't recall the time with all the time zones. Early EU afternoon for sure.
Dungeons happen when they happen. Don't hesitate to ask for some.

Morg's daily lair (sometimes regional) usually starts around 9 am EST if that helps you Gunner. And there are sometimes Megabosses done by Neuropsych around 8-9 pm EST sprinkled throughout the week.

9 am EST is a bit early for us. We are PST, so that would mean getting up and being ready by 6 am my time. :)

I hear you. I'd try for the Megabosses at night then with Neuro. The only real requirement is that you have to be lvl 50 to enter the instance.

Last edited:
Back