• Season 2 of Secret World Legends is now live with Dawn of the Morninglight!

Please avoid posting any story spoilers on the forums. If you must share info or ask for help with a mission, be sure to use a [spoiler] tag!

SWL Halloween Monster Bash 2020!!

UnsafeCrayon

mightier than the sword
Officer
Donator
Saturday, October 17th, Nine Swords will be, with aid from us, running a Megaboss event all day!! Not only will you have many opportunities to join in the bashing, but NeuroPsych will be heading their own MB beat-down that needs a summoning group that includes a healer. So anyone who has time to help Neuro out will be lauded as a shining example of what the League is all about ^^.

In all seriousness, if you are available to join the summoning group (Sunday 03:00UTC // Saturday 9pm EST), post here and I will let Katelin of 9S know.

Original 9S Monster Bash Post

Last edited:
Hi LoMS!
@Unsafecrayon - thank you for posting here!

You are all very welcome to join other summoning groups / offer to tank & heal slots that are not yet assigned. I am assuming the one that Neuro has will be the last one.. I will certainly be asleep by then :D

Thanks in advance of everyone that can help - really looking forward to having a lot of fun together <3

~ Katelin

Just to be clear, when replying here, mention if you want to be in Neuro's group or one of the others Katelyn is trying to fill. Thanks.

Will do, Bags! And now we just need one more DPS for Neuro' s group. I can do it but think a player in need of the distills should get the slot.

Hey all! Was just going over the schedule for the Monster Bash and noticed a time conversion discrepancy. I mentioned it to Katelin of 9S who has kindly updated the schedule.

If you are signed up for Neuro's group, this is 01:00UTC / 21:00EDT (9pm eastern). We are now Team 14.

Oh yes! it's been really great! Moar shenaningans! we'll contribute with the usual cats and faceplants! :D

And thanks to you Kate, and Nine Swords, for all this work and organizing! <3

Nice event indeed. It's been a while since i could not make it into the raid group because the 40 were already full - several times in succession! Thanks for organizing!

Back