• Season 2 of Secret World Legends is now live with Dawn of the Morninglight!

Please avoid posting any story spoilers on the forums. If you must share info or ask for help with a mission, be sure to use a [spoiler] tag!

Giveaways

If anyone is late on the bandwagon, I have a few extra copies of Undertale to give away. Just PM me your Steam ID if you'd like one.

For those who don't know, Undertale is a unique RPG where you don't need to kill anything. You can, of course, but there is a non-violent solution to every conflict and the story adapts to how you solve these conflicts. I really recommend this game to everyone, the writing is top-notch, the humour is great, and the gameplay is surprisingly challenging.
It's an independent game made mostly by one person, so don't set your expectations very high for graphics, but there is a reason people are calling it Game of the Year!

If anyone is late on the bandwagon, I have a few extra copies of Undertale to give away. Just PM me your Steam ID if you'd like one.

For those who don't know, Undertale is a unique RPG where you don't need to kill anything. You can, of course, but there is a non-violent solution to every conflict and the story adapts to how you solve these conflicts. I really recommend this game to everyone, the writing is top-notch, the humour is great, and the gameplay is surprisingly challenging.
It's an independent game made mostly by one person, so don't set your expectations very high for graphics, but there is a reason people are calling it Game of the Year!

I've seen a few streams of it. Looks weird and interesting.
I wouldn't mind take one of those from you ^^

PS: seems like I can't sent you PMs :X

Last edited:
Ty KC!

Btw, I'll leave this here too. I've been announcing in shoutbox only since it's just a beta, but anyone interested in Paladins Beta key send me a PM your email address (or any address that you can access to retrieve the key, since that's how beta key invites work with that game).
I have around 6 keys left so, first come, first served :D

This will be a different kind of giveaway. I gathered a few "booster pack" codes for a ton of games that I don't really play.
If anyone's interested on them grab them :D (they all are recent so I guess all will work, but can't be sure of it)

Warframe (3-day booster): CCB0-BC61-9241-E507
Archeage (Lapis Fae Wing): 9ZMH-XN2M-3YWZ-E6EN-HK2X
TERA (Dragonette Pet): 9X63AG4NTPGGTDJPF34MA4GGG
Star Trek Online (IDIC Tribble): TQiXkSXx
Star Trek Online (Peregrine Attack Fighter): 8jPbQOxx
Warface (Holiday Pack): QV0OyXgxO9nNq
The World of Tanks (Invite Code): YDR7E-VZ4EP-2RGT4-XEXKE-UBV7B
Stormfall (Starter Pack): 3C1903D3625D42DD8E4B94419D21F93E
The Settlers Online (Buff Pack): 6DF-58AA-37A4
World of Warships (Starter Pack): AWRM5-AZX7Z-VD7AP-94FNB
Dragon's Prophet (Azure Snow Dragon): AL1EN-ASRK8-22SPK-SDCS5
Heroes Of Newerth (200 Silver Coin): O1ZZ9TY0N4SPE4Y9UTHZ

Game: Paladins, Champions of the Realm

video about the latest patch (the game changes a lot in between large patches, since they are trying out stuff, most due to community feedback)

Giveaway type: First (two) come, First (two) served
Giveaway Link: Right here! :D
Instructions: Grab one of the following codes, install the Paladins Launcher and enter it when asked for.

Since you have to actually download the game before checking if the key is available, if you get a key please say that you did.
Don't make people install the game just to find out the key is taken. :)

Keys:
PALB2699620E60115

PALBA717C44E60115

PS: If anyone is really into this game (I wasn't but now I find myself logging in for a few hours everyday) I might have a special gift for you. So if you're counting on playing a lot, send me a PM. ;)

Last edited:
Amazon is offering Twitch Prime free to Amazon Prime members.
From the Twitch site this adds:
  • Free in-game loot every month, plus surprises. You'll get characters, vehicles, skins, and boosts for games like Hearthstone and Smite, plus surprises like a copy of Streamline the day it launches.
  • Ad-free viewing plus a free channel subscription every 30 days. Support your favorite streamer, plus get exclusive emotes, more chat colors, and crown yourself with the chat badge of royalty.

Gonna necro this thread with a nice gift from Ubisoft (IKR?)
Edit: Looks like it's not that much of a Necro. Ty Slayers, for keeping the offers coming. :D

Grab Assassin's Creed 3 for free (offer available until Jan 4th)
(Yes, free forever if you pick it before the end date)

link: https://club.ubisoft.com/en-en/ubi30
Note: You'll need the Ubisoft Launcher to download/play it. You can grab the offer directly from the launcher.

Ubisoft is now offering (offer ends on Dez 18th) all 7 games from the ubi30 promotion in a single bundle. Great if you missed the previous month's offers.

https://club.ubisoft.com/ubi30

Included games:
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
Rayman Origins
The Crew
Beyond Good & Evil
Farcry: Blood Dragon
Assassin's Creed III

Back