• Season 2 of Secret World Legends is now live with Dawn of the Morninglight!

Please avoid posting any story spoilers on the forums. If you must share info or ask for help with a mission, be sure to use a [spoiler] tag!

TSW Funcom relaunch and overhaul of TSW

Maybe they just wont creat an archieve file with all the previous in addition to the other stuff? Not sure I got it right.

Hmmm. Did someone else also notice that they changed the first point from "archiving all characters" to "renaming all characters"? Does that make a difference?

Yes. There was some confusion. People thought archiving would mean their progress would be transferrable.

I'm not seeing where you can reserve your name? Am I missing it somewhere?

So. Browsing reddit today i saw a screenshot of possible weaponpages in swl. No idea if its real or not.
Also i dont know if i should link it here.
But if its real, blood, fist and elementalism is gonna be interresting.

Also i dont know if i should link it here.

Please don't. I don't want any slayers to get into trouble.

Also, keep in mind that this is early beta and a lot of things may change drastically depending on feedback from those in Beta. It would be unfair to judge SWL based on the dataleaks at this time.

Please don't. I don't want any slayers to get into trouble.

Also, keep in mind that this is early beta and a lot of things may change drastically depending on feedback from those in Beta. It would be unfair to judge SWL based on the dataleaks at this time.
I couldn´t even if I/ppl wanted me to. It has been removed from the site. Either by the poster or the mod.
And yeah. Crossing fingers to see it for myself soon anyways =)

Yes, I could not find it on google - I was curious about it :). But I found one of the new pistol and shotgun abiliteis, also on reddit. It's nice to see at least something and it looks interesting to me. I don't like this secretive behaviour. Everybody wants to know what's going on and is concerned about the game's future. So I kind of felt left out.

And of course it is beta and it might change. But knowing nothing is worse.

Last edited:
The problem is a lot of the leaks have had misleading/inaccurate information or a complete misunderstanding of the system. Don't believe everything you read.

The problem is a lot of the leaks have had misleading/inaccurate information or a complete misunderstanding of the system. Don't believe everything you read.
if it is on the internet it is true, right?

Yes, i know that there are many rumours and not everything is true. i am just curious and a tiny bit impatient :). Waiting is not my strongest trait :D

I hear more negative stuff from people who have not played it long but I hear more positive stuff from people who have put in some time and become more familiar with it. At the end of the day, it doesn't really matter. I will give SWL a shot and make a decision for myself. And, in all honesty, if my friends are there and having fun then we could be playing fricking cribbage for all I care. The best content in TSW has always been the users.

massivlyop has a article now Walfar. Even with links to the subreddit that has tons of info from the beta. I havn´t looked at it myself. Since it looked like it was pretty specific. Which i dont want to read about. But want to experience myself

massivlyop has a article now Walfar. Even with links to the subreddit that has tons of info from the beta. I havn´t looked at it myself. Since it looked like it was pretty specific. Which i dont want to read about. But want to experience myself
Thanks for pointing this out to me :).
And I also hope that the stream tonight brings some clarification on certain topics.

The best content in TSW has always been the users.
I totally agree here.

SWL will have cross-faction cabals! Maybe. You could really tell that Tilty didn't want to admit it on the twitch stream today.

Back