• Season 2 of Secret World Legends is now live with Dawn of the Morninglight!

Please avoid posting any story spoilers on the forums. If you must share info or ask for help with a mission, be sure to use a [spoiler] tag!

Event Extra Life

Hey guys! Tomorrow is the day! Our 24 hour marathon for Extra Life starts tomorrow at 10am est. There is still plenty of time, however, if you would like to join the LoMS team and not only raise money #ForTheKids, but also help honor Maddie's memory during an event she put her heart and soul into. Right now we are at $2k of our $5k goal and I would love to see it smashed by Sunday.

Also wanted to give a heads up. I won't be able to be around for the full 24 hours. I am part of a cosplay volunteer group and tomorrow I will be at a hospice/bereavement camp until about 3pm est. Once I get home, though, I will be hoping on SWL. If there is anything I can do to help support you guys during the marathon, please let me know. You can reach me here or through twitter (@JustALizzy)

You can join the LoMS team here: www.extra-life.org/team/LoMS

Looking forward to jumping into game with you all again. And thank you for all you do.

Lizzy/'Jez'

Back