• Season 2 of Secret World Legends is now live with Dawn of the Morninglight!

Please avoid posting any story spoilers on the forums. If you must share info or ask for help with a mission, be sure to use a [spoiler] tag!

Extra Life 2018

Jez

LoMS Member
Hey all. I know it's been awhile since I've peeked in, but hoping things are getting to the point that I can start playing more. I wanted to touch base with you guys regarding our LoMS Extra Life team. As most of you probably know, Maddie started fundraising for Extra Life five years ago and she started up a LoMS team. Three years ago she talked me into joining the team and I had an amazing time working and plotting with her and doing events in TSW/SWL to help raise money for Children Miracle Network Hospitals across the country. Last year LoMS raised over $6k and I would love to beat that this year and do it in memory and honor of Maddie and all she poured into this charity. I spoke to Beecher about stepping up to take up team lead so that the Team LoMS could continue on and I would love to invite you all to join and raise money #ForTheKids. You get to set your own goals, game the way you want to, fundraise the way you want to; the only limitations that exist is what you set for yourself. I am going to attach some links with more information, but please feel free to reach out to me here, in-game (Jez), on twitter (@JustALizzy) or through my Extra Life FB page (https://www.facebook.com/JustALizzy/). I am more than happy to answer any questions.

Extra Life Main Page
What Is Extra Life
LoMS Team Page
My Extra Life Page

Today we started #100DaysOfGaming which is the 100 days that lead up to our Game Day/24 hour marathon which is Saturday November 3rd. It's a great time to join as this is the main ramp-up time and there is a lot of support from the hospitals, local guilds, and leadership. I hope you all will consider joining me this year. Every dollar raised goes directly to the hospitals (and you can choose a local hospital) so every dollar really does help!

Please let me know if you need any additional information.
Lizzy aka Jez

R4ven

Lunas
I have joined up myself now, thought you could do with some company Jez :)
As its my first one I have set a low goal and yes this mad one is in Team LoMS (until they realise its me and kick me out for a coffee addiction)

Linky

Jez

LoMS Member
Yay! I am so happy to have you on the team! The more the merrier and every dollar raised helps so there is absolutely nothing wrong with setting any goal you feel comfortable with. Please let me know if you need any help with any of it.

Oldbushie

Falkor, Kumamushi-san
Bumping this up since I got the reminder email about donating this year. I definitely plan on continuing to donate in honor of Maddie.

Jez

LoMS Member
I will be popping back on SWL soon. I know it's been awhile, real life has sort of kicked my butt. Still would love to see you all join the team. You get to set you fundraising goals and there is no requirement to raise a certain amount. If you'd like to donate but not be a member of the team, that is fine too. Just pick one of the team members and donate through them. Also, simply spreading the word is a huge help. I post regularly on Twitter if you want to help by spreading the word: @JustALizzy

Jez

LoMS Member
Hey guys! Tomorrow is the day! Our 24 hour marathon for Extra Life starts tomorrow at 10am est. There is still plenty of time, however, if you would like to join the LoMS team and not only raise money #ForTheKids, but also help honor Maddie's memory during an event she put her heart and soul into. Right now we are at $2k of our $5k goal and I would love to see it smashed by Sunday.

Also wanted to give a heads up. I won't be able to be around for the full 24 hours. I am part of a cosplay volunteer group and tomorrow I will be at a hospice/bereavement camp until about 3pm est. Once I get home, though, I will be hoping on SWL. If there is anything I can do to help support you guys during the marathon, please let me know. You can reach me here or through twitter (@JustALizzy)

You can join the LoMS team here: www.extra-life.org/team/LoMS

Looking forward to jumping into game with you all again. And thank you for all you do.

Lizzy/'Jez'

R4ven

Lunas
Well for my first one I did not do to bad :)

Raised 325 (so far). Will need to be a bit more organised next year and plan more events :)

Here are some silly stats for my extra life run:-

3 Scenarios
4 Mega Bosses
2 Dungeons
3 Lair bosses
3 Regional bosses
8 Shamballa matches
1 kill on another player in Shamballa… (not sure how I did that)
31 Main quests
30 kill quests
56 side quests

the pvp random winners where:-
Mightyzu (1 sig of laceration, 1 red key, 2 haunted chases and 2 future cashes)
mowningbach (1 sig of laceration, 1 red key, 2 infernal chases and 2 future cashes)
Neikyu (1 sig of laceration, 1 red key, 2 haunted chases and 2 future cashes)
Poisioness (1 sig of laceration, 1 red key, 2 infernal chases and 2 future cashes)

Random donation raffle winner for SWL Full Cyberpunk thread clothing set
Arcflash

Had fun, will try to organise my time better net year and raise more happy cash for kids :)