• Season 2 of Secret World Legends is now live with Dawn of the Morninglight!

Please avoid posting any story spoilers on the forums. If you must share info or ask for help with a mission, be sure to use a [spoiler] tag!

ESO ESO Role Call

Cercei

Star-Crossed Psychopath
This is just for people to post if they have pre-ordered (or re-pre-ordered like me) and are planning to play with LoMS come launch. As far as I know I think that Ebonheart Pact was leading the Alliance vote but I have no idea what region was ahead on the vote.

Anyways, I pre-ordered the Digital Imperial Edition and will be there at the launch of early access.

@saeleth

Last edited:
@greatcthulhu
Imperial Ed
Not locked down, but probably Aldmeri Sorcerer/Light Armor/Resto/Destro staff.

@afSianna

Regular Edition Pre-order.

Ebonheart Pact Dunmer, Destruction Staff + Nightblade.

So what happens if LoMS is pretty divided about which region server to play on?

NO idea what I will be playing yet.
I shall be making several different ones though, so I am sure I shall cover the basics =D
Over the course of the first few weeks I am sure I shall manage to narrow down which toon then would be a "main" of sorts.

I pre-ordered the Imperial edition for my birthday ^_^ (okay I will get it a good 11 days before my birthday but close enough)
I shall be starting as a crafter / healer on the US servers but I am open to getting the full 16 characters running (8 US and 8 EU)
I hope to see some of you this Sunday in ESO.

The other Hatchet, checking in. ;)
@MotleyHatchet
Imperial Edition, pre-order
I'll be logging in to make my characters on Sunday (4am Pacific Zone... ewww), but have to work later that morning. Probably won't be able to play much at all until Tuesday afternoon, but looking forward to seeing you all in game! :D

hi im new to the guild/cabal just pre-ordered the imperial edtion my character name is RentonN or some variation on on renton depending on if they let me have it.

Ill be playing from 12pm gmt 4am pst on the us server

I will be playing as dps imperial ebonheart -- class im not sure probably sorcerer but ill be trying the others as well but sorc is what im starting with.

I booked monday and tuesday off and wednrsday and thursday will probably be quiet i work for a company that makes rope for marine vessels's it really good cos if we're finished they let us go home . this sounds good but the reality is that you do eight hours work packed into five, also demand can spike meaning staying late, starting earlier or both.

imperial editon + montly sub + cash shop purchases = hard graft :)

I posted a review / opinon in the sell me thread if anybody is intereseted in my motivation for pre-ordering.

Ok. I gave up. I gave in. I cancelled my previous pre-order and bought the Standard Edition directly from ESO... :cool: I will see you all Sunday at noon!

So tomorrow will there be a thread up with who to shoot a tell to for a guild invite?

LadyToon will be the one who creates the guild, so pester him for invite ;)

I'm really looking forward to getting to enjoy the game with everyone, this should be a lot of fun :D

Back