• Season 2 of Secret World Legends is now live with Dawn of the Morninglight!

Please avoid posting any story spoilers on the forums. If you must share info or ask for help with a mission, be sure to use a [spoiler] tag!

ESO ESO Role Call

I hope to get ingame when the server gets online, so I can make the guild..

So, you going to play on the US server ? And join the Ebonheart Pact, right ?
Will try and jump on TeamSpeak at launch, just to double check.
See you in the game!
P.S. also send tweets to BooGirl, but got no responce yet.

So, you going to play on the US server ? And join the Ebonheart Pact, right ?
Will try and jump on TeamSpeak at launch, just to double check.
See you in the game!
P.S. also send tweets to BooGirl, but got no responce yet.
We all going to play on same server and alliance with main Char.

And about Boo, he's not that active on forum and he's been on convention(?) sins tuesday and will be back monday or tuesdag next week.

Well it looks like they ninja launched early, same way they were handling their betas and a ton of names were already taken lol

ESO is up and live tho

USA / Aldmeri / Bosmer here. Will there be one sub-guild for each faction lke in TSW? I wasn't too fond of the Ebonheart faction when reading up on it. :x

My character name is Kumamushi.

With a number of people looking to come back to ESO once it goes buy to play, what's the status of our ESO guild(s)?

If it goes B2P (and not micro-transaction demanding) I might give it a look. For sure there'll be some nice promos at that time.
BTW, is there announcements about B2P or is just "wishful thinking"?

I am going to try it again too. :) Not having to pay a monthly sub makes it easier to just play a bit whenever I am in the mood without feeling like wasting money. :)

With a number of people looking to come back to ESO once it goes buy to play, what's the status of our ESO guild(s)?
The guild exists. The vast majority of its members haven't been online for a long time now, though. Maybe that will change once the game goes free to play. :D

Let me know when you can do end game dungeons without power chugging potions OR when 1 dungeon's worth of potions do not take 1/2 to get the mats for.

from the aldmeri side....

Back