• Season 2 of Secret World Legends is now live with Dawn of the Morninglight!

Please avoid posting any story spoilers on the forums. If you must share info or ask for help with a mission, be sure to use a [spoiler] tag!

EffectsUI Config

Priszhora

LoMS Member
Hey guys,

I was wondering about how to config EffectsUI to be functional for me. I have some problems to understand the mechanics I guess because issues with the language.
It would be nice a guide or something, maybe if someone has the different windows configured (I don't know how to name them) can share them with me.
I'm DPS already fighting on regionals and starting E5.

will be glad any help :)

I don't run it, but I know we have a lot of people that do. My suggestion would be to ask in #LoMSGlobal if anyone can help you out. It might be easier to talk through it on Teamspeak or Discord, too, rather than trying to keep up with chat while messing with configurations. But yeah, I'd say roughly a third of our players use it, so someone should be able to help if you ask ingame.

yeah I've thought about it but then again there's my problem with language. If I have some problems with my understanding reading, let's not say when I'm listening or trying to speak LOL

Oh wow, ty so much LordStarFox. So it's only you HAVE to know the name of the buffs or casts of the bosses, ok cool.
And btw another thing, there's a way to know when the offensive target is casting an interruptible cast?

Oh wow, ty so much LordStarFox. So it's only you HAVE to know the name of the buffs or casts of the bosses, ok cool.
And btw another thing, there's a way to know when the offensive target is casting an interruptible cast?
you can use @interruptible and @uninterruptible

Code:
@uninterruptible #000000
@interruptible #FFFF00
@listed #FF0000 | pulse
Scent of Blood
First line makes uninterruptible casts black.
Second line makes interruptible casts yellow.
and third line makes all listed buffs(Scent of Blood in this case) red and pulsing.

you can use @interruptible and @uninterruptible

Code:
@uninterruptible #000000
@interruptible #FFFF00
@listed #FF0000 | pulse
Scent of Blood
First line makes uninterruptible casts black.
Second line makes interruptible casts yellow.
and third line makes all listed buffs(Scent of Blood in this case) red and pulsing.
ty so much!

Back