• Season 2 of Secret World Legends is now live with Dawn of the Morninglight!

Please avoid posting any story spoilers on the forums. If you must share info or ask for help with a mission, be sure to use a [spoiler] tag!

POE Dungeon loot questions

FractalRain

The Chaos Assistant
Donator
Hello! I have only run through Polaris 3x so have limited experience overall, but was hoping people could chime in with their experience. The chest boxes indicate possible loot, which was nice. I only got talisman or weapon distillates all 3 runs (which is fine too), so I was curious about the talisman and weapon drops. It sounds like they may have unique effects to them, which may make them desirable, but do they only drop at quality 1 or do they also have chances at dropping at higher quality? How feasible is it to get a dungeon talisman or weapon drop and want to keep it for upgrading? Just curious if rerunning dungeons to get talismans and weapons will be a thing or if they will mainly be for distillates.

They can indeed drop at higher qualities than faded/Mk1. I've got a Radiant healing belt from a dungeon (nabbed it on AH for a criminally low price).

Back