• Season 2 of Secret World Legends is now live with Dawn of the Morninglight!

Please avoid posting any story spoilers on the forums. If you must share info or ask for help with a mission, be sure to use a [spoiler] tag!

POE Dev Stream 30th June details

R4ven

Lunas
So todays stream had a lot going on, lots of information and talks about upcoming features.
It was a long stream at a little under one and a half hours, link to the full stream is bellow:-
Linky

For those whom time is precious , here are some of the highlights with added silly comments (because erm its Friday) and yes I rewatched the entire stream taking notes, screenshots and so forth (as I have no life):-

Things mentioned discussed and hinted at
Tilty has re-grown his Beard, this is important and (apparently) increases his hotness (like elemental weaponry)
The new trailer is Rarther Good (Linky)
The Kiss of the Revenant items will be coming out this weekend. There was a vote to choose the suffix effect, Energy won.
The weapons will be one of each type per Account, but the clothing items will be per character. (which is nice)
It was reviled that its all Andy's fault that Gangnam Style dance exists. He had the idea when he was in customer service, which was kicked into touch by management (Booo). However it was eventually decided to be a good idea (Whoopem Gangnam Style)
Other payment methods for Aurum are incoming (hopefully PayPal)
Spynosaur was wearing short shorts.. (Who likes short shorts... )
New compertion for those who like to cos-play, send a pic of you dressed up looking all Illuminati. Do this via Twitter.
Release plan coming soon(TM) for the next few months, news in the next few weeks. (Even More changes are acoming)
Augment weapons are in the pipeline (we're in the Pipe Five by Five), however thay will not be in the same format as the old ones.
The naming filter is getting adjusted (so hopefully Anuschka will get her name back)
Tilty said that killing stuff with a chainsaw is Pretty F@cking Cool , he then explained he swore but he's French so its allowed (pardon my French)‏
Apparently Tilty is Not getting enough Red Bull..
Funcom point to Autrum conversion is still being looked at.
Deck manager is getting worked on (although it is hidden in the client if you look really hard)
Faction missions are coming for post 50 characters, additional perks include outfits (WhooHoo) and erm stuff. Tilty stated these will be hard but worth it.
Tilty got invited to the cabal Super Mega Death Team, he graciously declined but thanked them for the invitation (hes nice like that)
There was T-Shirt give aways and there will be more in the next few coming streams (Clothing is Cool)
Thay are looking into updating the auction house to allow suffix searching and so forth. Possibly in the next patch as its on an internal test build.
Tilty blamed the Leather couch for the fart noise... (yes, erm it was the couch... Honest.. )
Faction outfits are coming, different ones from the original deck ones, split into different items (for mix and match goodness)
Thay are hoping to get the voice overs for French and German done in the future, as after issue 5 it was English only with subtitles (alas caused by cash issues)

Big Patch coming Wednesday (Oh yes it will be Glorious)
Elite Dungeons are coming in. Elite's have 10 different difficulty levels with more dungeon xp and belter weapon versions in the higher levels
Note the upper level Elite dungeons will be Harder than Nightmare was. You choose the Difficulty Not the Dungeon in Elites. (could be confusing could be fun)

Weapon unlock changes are coming in this patch. Unlocking a weapon will now open Both the active and passive abilities pages.
The cost is also coming Down. (Moooore Weapons Raaaa)

Inventory slots are increasing, base level from 25 to 35. If you already have max (Mr/Mrs Money bags)it will still increase

Once you hit 50 the AP and SP gain are going to be a lot more than thay are at the moment, so progression does not feel quite as slow.

Dungeon loot changes this patch. Increasing the chance to get the Extrodernary drops (weapons and talismans to you you and me).
Tilty explained this should mean two or three per dungeon.
The first dungeon you run each day the mission reward will be one of these drops (free loot) and repeating the dungeons now grants xp

The Cost of Sprint 2 has been lowered (much cheepness)
Adding glyph or signets (do thay exist yet?) no long costs MOF. It will still cost to remove them though.

Once you hit 15 you can now trade with any other player (About Time) Patrons can trade with Anyone from level 1.

Upcoming Patron changes
20% more MOF for any challenges (even more MOF)
Double AP and SP (Twice the fun)
Teleport windows to jump from area to area will now be Free (Area hoping for giggles)

Downtime Compensation
Because of the issues with the server being down for prolonged times trying to fix the AH (pesky illuminati )
Every person with an Active SWL account will receave the following One off compensation:-
25 AP and 25SP
10000 MOF
4000 Anima Shards
1 Blue talisman Fusion Booster.
Next stream in approximately two weeks.
There will be a giveaway of the Mythos Machine motorbike.

Whats that I hear you say? This post is Far Far to long and you don't have time to read this..?
Fear not fellow Lomsters, simply click the pics bellow for highlights :)

patch highlights 30th june.png Patron updates.png downtime compensation.png

Last edited:
"It was reviled that its all Andy's fault that Gangnam Style dance exists. He had the idea when he was in customer service, which was kicked into touch by management (Booo). However it was eventually decided to be a good idea (Whoopem Gangnam Style)" (Italics by me)
Reviled or revealed? A Freudian Slip perhaps? lol
Many thanks for taking the time to do this and, the length is just fine. :)

"It was reviled that its all Andy's fault that Gangnam Style dance exists. He had the idea when he was in customer service, which was kicked into touch by management (Booo). However it was eventually decided to be a good idea (Whoopem Gangnam Style)" (Italics by me)
Reviled or revealed? A Freudian Slip perhaps? lol
Many thanks for taking the time to do this and, the length is just fine. :)

Pesky Spell checker gave me a list of words and I picked the wrong one.
Or did I? Now I'm not to sure, either word works well in its own way hehe.
Also I appear to of ran out of green Highlighter for my silly comments just before the end too. :)

Back