• Season 2 of Secret World Legends is now live with Dawn of the Morninglight!

Please avoid posting any story spoilers on the forums. If you must share info or ask for help with a mission, be sure to use a [spoiler] tag!

Wildstar Character and Guild name Reservation

Ahkronn

- "Ready rabbit?"
Carbine has sent out emails detailing its character and guild name reservation policy for WildStar. Reservations are available for pre-order customers only, and pre-ordering ends on May 23rd.
We're excited to announce that on May 8th, we will be starting Open Beta! Through May 18th, you'll be able to continue to explore Nexus up to level 30, and get familiar with exploring, fighting and questing as we make our way towards head start and launch!
As part of pre-ordering WildStar, you'll be able to make an even bigger mark on Nexus by registering one character and one guild name prior to launch! That means your desired name will be safer than a datachron in a Draken's dreadlocks. Try saying that three times fast.
The name reservation page will only be available from May 13th through May 23rd, so be sure you check back to the site early so you can get your top choice, as reservations are first come, first serve. We will also have a FAQ section on the name reservation page that'll fill you in on all of your questions, including name restrictions, which servers the name will be saved to, and more.
See you on Nexus!
I'll reg LOMS at the EU region as soon as it is possible. Not sure if selecting the server is needed first, but if not, I'll reg it right away.
Since guild name have a very restrict character count I'll also poke the community leader and officers for a naming decision. I'm not completely sure, but I think the name max lenghts is 20 chars or even shorter. I remember not being able to type the all name and only get "League of Monster" hehe.

Ahkronn

- "Ready rabbit?"
If you get EU who's gonna get NA?
Just as Tsasha said, sounds like NA LoMS will be just a Circle. Still time to get the EU copy tho *grin* *rubs hands* *evil laugh*

Also, for EU accounts, there's a french post on the forums pointing out the new server names for EU and character copy destination.
https://forums.wildstar-online.com/forums/index.php?/topic/40726-lancement-du-bêta-test-ouvert-le-8-mai/#entry401653

-Sounds like Nexus toons will be copied to Ascendancy (PvE)
-My Chua will be kicked to a french server tho :\ (Alizar -> Lagos)
-The PvP server Pergo will have their EU toons copied into Treespeaker (English server) (what a beautiful name for a pvp server hehe)
-the PvE server Mikros toons will go to Stormfather, another french server.

No idea about the names of the US ones. The EU community managers are usually faster in this kind of communication (they seem more active than NA community managers)

Ahkronn

- "Ready rabbit?"
Another note for EU Players:

Do not forget to change region before entering the game after tomorrow. EU servers will be open and that means the region lock has started.
To change region go to the launcher options (click the cogwhell button on the top-right of the launcher) and change Game Region to Europe.

A

Avenal

Xenthal was going to setup the NA guild but it sounds like we won't have enough representation to bother

Sent from my LGMS659 using Tapatalk

A

Avenal

Hmmmmm. Well the poll seemed to indicate enough NA people....but who knows.
Many of the people that voted NA, myself included, has since decidided not to play. At last count, and anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, we have:
Xenthal, Tsasha, Streakz, Cercei (but cercei is joining a guild with some other friends) and now Kitarra ( you are NA not EU?)

Xenthal

Retired Staff Member
Donator
I will play the first month without certainty if i will continue after that, after having played ArcheAge i dont think wildstar can compete feature wise for me and i might get extremely bored from it :p

Streakz

Dir. of Virgin sacrifices and Cookies inventory
I dont want anyone who has already purchased the NA package to feel out so after a quick talking to the voices in my head ....shsush im talking now ....sorrry i will create the NA guild if this is ok with the elders ....LOL im not calling you old BEECHER ...

i will contact Ahkroon and he can show me the ropes on creating the guild and such.

A

Avenal

I dont want anyone who has already purchased the NA package to feel out so after a quick talking to the voices in my head ....shsush im talking now ....sorrry i will create the NA guild if this is ok with the elders ....LOL im not calling you old BEECHER ...

i will contact Ahkroon and he can show me the ropes on creating the guild and such.
I think we will be fine with that Streakz, hit us up if you need any support.

Ahkronn

- "Ready rabbit?"
:( I really really hate this region lock. Can't wait for them to roll that decision back (like they did with gw2)

Kitarra

Chaos and Ferrets
Yeah! Really really really really really hate the idea of region locks. What makes MMOs so much more interesting is the ability to interact with people all over hte world and region locks kill all the fun.

A

Avenal

the feedback I am getting is you need 40? for end game stuff. Better get to recruiting Streakz! :p

Ahkronn

- "Ready rabbit?"
I need to know the faction you guys want to join. The faction for release is not set in stone, but sounds like we'll go exile.
Anyone can add me by Account. Account name is Ahkronn
if you do, please add who you are in the forums in the invite msg :)

Ahkronn

- "Ready rabbit?"
Just found out that we can talk to someone in another server via Account whisper :D
I doubt it'll work over regions tho :\