• Season 2 of Secret World Legends is now live with Dawn of the Morninglight!

Please avoid posting any story spoilers on the forums. If you must share info or ask for help with a mission, be sure to use a [spoiler] tag!

FAQ Cabal Services for Non-Patrons

Bagofcats

Cat Delivery System
Staff member
Officer
Slayer of Spam
The game imposes a few limits on what non-patrons may do. We in LoMS are not just about baking cookies, so:

The Cabal Bank:
As long as your cabal rank is Administrator (#2), you have bank privileges. If you're a non-patron and you want to make a withdrawal or a donation, ask any patron member to do that for you. If in doubt, ask the Officer du Jour (just about any officer who's awake), or a veteran player. The general rule is that boss-summoning lair-thingies and similar are reserved for LoMS raids, but weapons, talis, gadgets, museum pieces, glyphs and signets (yeah, right), are there for the taking. If you make a donation, please don't deposit anything of lower quality than 3-pip green. Bank space is at a premium.​

Taxi Service
ÜberLoMS - open your Friends (or Valyrie's Friends enhanced) window and look in Cabal. There you'll see who's where. Click and Meet Up for fast and inexpensive travelling in luxurious comfort. We serve tea and cookies.​
NOTE: each one has their own playing style and peculiarities, and we respect that in LoMS.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, that's kind of neat! So we patron types can group up and shuttle people all over the place and save them the hassle, right? I know I've appreciated the ability to port all over for free more than once.

Oh, that's kind of neat! So we patron types can group up and shuttle people all over the place and save them the hassle, right? I know I've appreciated the ability to port all over for free more than once.
No need to group. Just chek in your Settings > Interface that you have auto meet-up, so you don't have bother answering requests for MU

You can also do a /chat list and it will show who is in the LoMSGlobal chat at that time.
For the record, I always have AMU on and happy to port anyone who needs it or grab something out of the bank.

Just one little remark:
You can enable auto-meetup in your game settings. In that case you will not get prompted with a confirmation box "Player XYZ wants to meet up".
Although that is very comfortable, it has been exploited in the past by some players who sneak in without the invitation to leech.
That can make the task of getting the actual raid group in the same instance a nightmare. So use with care and respect the decision of the raid lead.

I've set it up to auto MU the moment I found out it existed, especially since there's not been many exploits that I've experienced.

You would need to play and run group content to experience them :p
Its mostly a problem in regionals. Also group event missions (it was a big problem with the masked woman fight/valentine event)

Outch!
low blow, Six, low blow!
But yeah, I know how it can be an issue with regios. I remember some of the hoops we had to jump through at times to get the people we wanted in the same instance, and no other.

Back