• Season 2 of Secret World Legends is now live with Dawn of the Morninglight!

Please avoid posting any story spoilers on the forums. If you must share info or ask for help with a mission, be sure to use a [spoiler] tag!

Event Cabal Pride 2019

Bagofcats

Cat Delivery System
Staff member
Officer
Slayer of Spam

As usual, we will be there, with as many people as possible. Cookies and silly drinks are de rigueur. Nothing advanced, just show the flag, dance a bit and stand there looking good in our Monster Hunter outfit - fluffy animal slippers and fez optional.

Beyond that, if anyone has any idea for putting together a spectacular, we'll do our best to support it :)

won't know defnitely until beginning of May I guess, as there may be need for reshuffling times. I'll post as soon as I get notice

Baring family issues or Zombie apocalypse, I shall be there, dancing on the piano and copying outfits from other cabals for erm Reasons...

Turns out I might be able to make it, how do I get the jacket again? Killing all Champions in all zones including Kaidan but not Africa??

Last edited:
Turns out I might be able to make it, how do I get the jacket again? Killing all Champions in all zones including Kaidan but not Africa??
One for the Ages, all champions in the three first zones: Solomon Island, Egypt and Transylvania (not Kaidan nor SA)

It's Thursday and we're listed as the opening number. They really know how to open! :p

So, Shoes of Synch, dancing on the piano and walking down the aisle at Axel's for the presentation. We're famously bad at coordinating, so Monster Jackets (fez and feet-fuzzies optional), so let's try to overwhelm them with numbers and love. :D

This is our plug which will be read by Drina for our presentation. If you absolutely hate it, say so. I can't guarantee I will make any changes this late :p

LoMS, The League of Monster Slayers, is Fun, Casual and Helpful. We missed being one of the Founding Fifty Cabals by a few months.
Because, Casual. And, late.

But we’re still old! Positively ancient! And still going strong, with dungeons, lairs and raids. And spectacular wipes. At all levels!

We are mostly European and North American, and with several antipodeans to close the loop around the world. English is our Lingua Franca. We are always recruiting. Check our website at lomsglobal.com - or join our chat channel lomsglobal and say hi.

Back