• Season 2 of Secret World Legends is now live with Dawn of the Morninglight!

Please avoid posting any story spoilers on the forums. If you must share info or ask for help with a mission, be sure to use a [spoiler] tag!

[Aug 11, 2013] Eidolon of the Outer Dark Raid (TSW)

Beecher

LoMS Staff Member
Officer
We'll get him this time.

Slightly early starting time just in case it takes us 30 minutes to open the portal again.

I'd love to join you, but I have a few questions first: I know nothing about Eidolons, and I am afraid of the Dark. Will I still be able to do this Raid? How do Eidolons of the Outer Dark differ from Inner Eidolons? Middlin' Eidolons? Should I bring my own flashlight? :)

Wow... this Raid is filling up quick! I better put it on my Google Calendar so I can make sure I login early and don't lose my slot!

I'd love to join you, but I have a few questions first: I know nothing about Eidolons, and I am afraid of the Dark. Will I still be able to do this Raid? How do Eidolons of the Outer Dark differ from Inner Eidolons? Middlin' Eidolons? Should I bring my own flashlight? :)

All very good questions Vervie! You need know nothing about Eidolons in general and it's okay to be afraid fo the Dark. Even more fearful is the Eidolon of the Outer Dark on the Island of Stillborn Stars. You can confront your fear of the Dark in this starlit place while facing the glowing Eidolon (much like a nightlight), however, he will not chase away the monster in the closet, but will instead bring them to your bed. Some are slimy, tentacled, and shadowy - all are dangerous. I might recommend some light reading in Raids/Lairs forum just to get a feel for it, but the best education is experience. :) Unfortunately, the only flashlight which would help you here is the laser type with which to destroy the beasts sent against you.

Now, what is the difference from Outer, Inner, or Middlin' Eidolons.......that is a mystery we may perhaps solve another day if Funcom decides to add to our education. ;)

Back