• Season 2 of Secret World Legends is now live with Dawn of the Morninglight!

Please avoid posting any story spoilers on the forums. If you must share info or ask for help with a mission, be sure to use a [spoiler] tag!

[Apr 29, 2013] 10k Club -Grab your soap and water citizens- FILTHY HUMANS... (The Secret World)

AlexLand

LoMS Member
Alright! The trial run of the 10k crew was a success!

Next week we have a couple options, so I will let voting go for the next few days.

Do you want to hunt....

..Familiars? This will be done in Savage Coast at the Acadamy.

or..

Ak'ab? This will most likely be done at a little spot I know in the Blue Mountain.

168a4d99-ff81-4e91-9e92-ad2e7bd32204.jpg

Here is how my 10k ladders look. As I stated before as there are so many different types, I may not concentrate as much on one once I achieve the 10k for it. This will give you an idea of what the options will be.

Started slowly working on 10k's aswell and if you're comfortable with "easy mode" doing Zombies and flock of ravens here are the fastest ways to do them :

Zombies - Near agartha entrance in Kingsmouth , just keep hopping on a car. The alarm spawns 6 zombies with almost no health - aoe them down. With this method .. its roughly 3-5hrs to complete it.

Flock of Ravens - Fortune teller in Kingsmouth gives you the quest to chase ravens (cant remember the name now). Take it and the first part asks you to follow the raven (1st one being just outside fortune tellers house). Run to the raven and just stand there. Every 59 seconds you get 1 raven scared , meaning it takes a few hours of idling and you're done ;)

I wouldnt consider these as exploits althou they are extremely easy methods to gain those achievements.

Ok as no one has voted, I hereby say we will be doing Familiars. We will meet at Carter at Innsmouth Academy in Dim 3 at 9PM PDT on Monday.

Only reason shes asking for them cause shes #1 in the cabal ...i smell a water gate in the making ....LOL o_O oh and shes friends with Bigfoot i got a pic of him ...with the bribe she gave him o_O

messinwithsasquatch_3.jpg

AlexLand, can you confirm the time? The forum says 6-8 pm PST, but you state 9 pm PST. Just want to make sure I show up on time. ;)

It will be 6 PM until whenever. I was expecting it TILL about 9. Sorry for the confusion, I was away for the weekend in Salt Lake City.

No screenshots of last night's 10k club. Too busy healing and watching the tank die.

No, I only died a couple times and you did a great job as stand-in healer. Much better than I could have done for sure! I just feel badly when I die and take everyone with me. :)

Back