• Season 2 of Secret World Legends is now live with Dawn of the Morninglight!

Please avoid posting any story spoilers on the forums. If you must share info or ask for help with a mission, be sure to use a [spoiler] tag!

TSW Anyone still have their accounts in TSW?

Krulux

LoMS Member
I think I'm one of the few members left that still play TSW. There's still a small community playing and even a few new accounts. I was thinking that enough time has passed that folks wouldn't mind if I raid some of the materials left in the guild bank to finish up my augment wheel and distribute some of the clothing to the new people.

It looks like I only have access to our Dragon bank. Anyone still have their accounts for Illuminati/Templar? And would anyone mind?

Or you know, just drop by and play a bit. The old game still technically have more group content than the new...

I do have accounts, but don't play TSW any longer - I'd say let's wait a while and hear if there's anyone who cares with what's in the bank - otherwise, fine by me :)

I do have accounts, but don't play TSW any longer - I'd say let's wait a while and hear if there's anyone who cares with what's in the bank - otherwise, fine by me :)
I doubt it's been touched for 3 yrs now Baggy
I still have my account as I redownloaded TSW to transfer cosmetics across the SWL

It was question of a few days - if other people are running TSW (in other time zones, v.g.) they have a right to get a heads up

@Krulux I'd say you're good to go, splurge and happy bunnyday! :D

Okidokes, thanks! Now to the other question, anyone still actually log into the game? I don't have have templar so *shrug* but I'd like access to the illuminati bank as well. If any of you officers still can get in, please promote Kruller. Thanks!

Hope you're all safe and sound. <3

ok, I was an officer in blues, so I can install tsw and promote krulux, sometime this week (installing is a pain) - can't do more than that, as I'm just a rank 4, so I can give you rank 3 at most. If you'd like to have more you'll have to ping Beecher or Anuschka (I think Anuschka was rank 5 for the blues). My toons in the other factions were rank 3, I think. can't remember now but I think they are able to promote to rank 2. And I can't remember either but I think rank 2 can withdraw items from the bank, but not money, it was different privilege scales for each of the factions

I know some people that still play the original once in a while, I know some of Anuschka's old raid group has played from time to time, Magus still plays and I heard that Thorne is even still around it at times. I've thought of reinstalling it but the game is massive and I have somewhat limited drive space, I also don't know if I saved my configures for things like the ui and addons. I'm sure I'll get sucked back to it at some point.

@Bagofcats No worries! I just checked - my blue is already rank 3, so it's all good there. Don't need the Pax as much (though I just checked, 111m~) and with rank 3, I can withdraw items. Good enough. :> Thanks for your help!

@Wanning Yes, I'm one of the ones bugging Imagus and Thorne to get on. There's still a group that does NM Raids daily, and we recently got enough folks to keep Shambala going for a few hours. Anuschka's group was on monthly until last Sept, after which the logins started to stop. *shrug* Let me know if you decide to reinstall~

yes, sadly can't do much else for you as I only have a rank 4 in blues, and rank 3 in the other two factions. If nothing has changed (i.e. unless rank 5's haven't done any changes since moving to SWL), rank 3 in dragons and templars may be able to withdraw pax too - but if you already got the rank in dragons, then you're golden :)

Back