• Season 2 of Secret World Legends is now live with Dawn of the Morninglight!

Please avoid posting any story spoilers on the forums. If you must share info or ask for help with a mission, be sure to use a [spoiler] tag!

SWL 4th Annual Holilday Giveaway

UnsafeCrayon

mightier than the sword
Officer
Donator

Untitled design.png

The Holiday season is a special one for a lot of us, and it has been no different for The League these last few years. Started after I became an officer, the Holiday Giveaway is now on its fourth year (a couple more and we get a free coffee). This year I wanted to make it exciting for veteran players as well as newer recruits, so you should notice a very special prize (thanks to Andy). To enter the giveaway, reply to this post with your in-game name (this is open to all Slayers rank 2 or 3). The winner will be posted on New Year's Day (Jan 1st) and we will draw the names of the winning slayers in order of who will have first, second, third, and so on, pick of the listed gifts.

THIS YEAR'S GIFTS
Shocking Steps, Red (Staennis)
Sprint: Gatekeeper's Touch
Occult Lexicon, Red
Special Agent Dossier, Jack Boone (coriander)
Agent Dossier, Amir
High-Yield Launcher of Havoc Mk III
Radiant Egon Pendant, Superior (blue)
Purification Drone Model UW-0, Red
(4) Signets of Nemain (Dianchet)

(as with the previous years, there will be five winners)

Good Luck!!! (and Happy Holidays)​

Last edited:
I've told myself to sign up like three times and keep forgetting to actually do it. Count Staennis in!

Happy holidays to all! I just wanted to thank you for doing events like this and for being so attentive and helpful in-game. You guys rock!

I've told myself to sign up like three times and keep forgetting to actually do it. Count Staennis in!

Happy holidays to all! I just wanted to thank you for doing events like this and for being so attentive and helpful in-game. You guys rock!
We love to help.

Happy New Year, guys. I hope you all celebrated in your own way, be it a bottle of wine or a good dinner with the family. I know a few of you reading this are new Slayers, and to you, we are lucky to have you a party of our whole. But to the the old-timers who are still showing up regularly, I'm glad to know you. We share a love for something special to each of us. I may just be speaking for myself, but The League helped me through the pandemic. Yes, we survived. Now, please no zombie apocalypse!! Anyway, I know I'm droning on, so let me get to who the winners are of our fourth annual Holiday Giveaway...

This year's winners are...

Congratulation to all who won (I will be reaching out to each of you in turn). And to those who entered but didn't win this year, thank you for keeping this tradition alive.

Here's to 2023!!

Back