• Season 2 of Secret World Legends is now live with Dawn of the Morninglight!

Please avoid posting any story spoilers on the forums. If you must share info or ask for help with a mission, be sure to use a [spoiler] tag!

SWL 3rd Annual Holiday Giveaway

Wow, has it been another year already?? As we start 2022, we find ourselves reflecting on the year we just had and our hopes for the year to come. In a time of continued uncertainty and pandemic isolation, we've formed deeper connections with each other and continued to be the little family that we've have come to depend on to help us through these difficult times. We have gained new members, and lost a Slayer or two, but have remained a presence in a game we can all say we love. A presence that help keeps SWL alive, the kind of place that people want to return to day after day. So with that said, I want to wish you all a very happy new year, and announce the winners of the 3rd annual holiday giveaway. Congratulation to all of you!!

WINNERS
#1 Conviction (first pick - imbuer set)
#2 Eyst (second pick - shipping keys)
#3 fowlskins (third pick - nemains)
#4 Staennis (fourth pick - 50% catalysts)
#5 Serryn (fifth pick - the pillow)

NOTE: I will contact you all and edit the prize list as items are picked.

Last edited:
Wow, has it been another year already?? As we start 2022, we find ourselves reflecting on the year we just had and our hopes for the year to come. In a time of continued uncertainty and pandemic isolation, we've formed deeper connections with each other and continued to be the little family that we've have come to depend on to help us through these difficult times. We have gained new members, and lost a Slayer or two, but have remained a presence in a game we can all say we love. A presence that help keeps SWL alive, the kind of place that people want to return to day after day. So with that said, I want to wish you all a very happy new year, and announce the winners of the 3rd annual holiday giveaway. Congratulation to all of you!!

WINNERS
#1 Conviction (first pick)
#2 Eyst (second pick)
#3 fowlskins (third pick)
#4 Staennis (fourth pick)
#5 Serryn (fifth pick)

NOTE: I will contact you all and edit the prize list as items are picked.
Thank you for hosting!

I'm just gonna put this out there that I have a stash of things that would make suitable prizes so I will also suggest something from the cache I have if you aren't really jazzed by whatever prizes are left for you when you pick. I do this because I like you guys ;)

Last edited:
Back