• Season 2 of Secret World Legends is now live with Dawn of the Morninglight!

Please avoid posting any story spoilers on the forums. If you must share info or ask for help with a mission, be sure to use a [spoiler] tag!

SWL 2nd Annual Holiday Giveaway

View attachment 1275

Joy and positivity are needed more than ever as we enter the last few weeks of what was a hard year for everyone. So to help celebrate the holidays that are upon us, The League will be holding its Second Annual Holiday Giveaway. Help make this a success by simply replying to this post with your in-game name, and then sit back and wait till New Year's Day for a chance to win some excellent prizes. Also, if you are a friend of The League, meaning you have been a steady participant in the LoMS chat, then you are eligible to be a part of this celebration.

So let's all put the past behind us and start the New Year off with a bang, and of course cookies!!

Prizes
1) Morganey will rename a character in his next novel after either your name or you character's name (nothing offensive)
2) A full set of 4-pip Imbuers (one each - weapon, talisman & glyph)
3) A full set of Energizing Empowerment Catalysts (one of each - signet, glyph, weapon & talisman)
4) A stack of 99 Shipping Container Key A
5) Three Signets (one of each - Nemains, Neophyte, Journeyman)
6) A cosmetic bundle (Space Suit - Illuminati Filthy, Oni War Hawg, and a Party Ghoul pet)

Good luck!!
PrincessBekah ❤️

Hey, folks. To clarify my raffle prize details: I'll be able to accommodate (non-offensive) character names. However, the weirder the name, the more constrained that character's gonna be in the book itself. Fortunately, MORGAN BAROD (the next novel coming out) is set in the near future, while TINSEL RAIN (the book I just finished in first draft) has at least one cultural group in there with the oddest names anyway.

Well, we have made it around the Sun once again. And hopefully all of you celebrated the new year safely with your pod/bubble and now look forward to the promises of what a 2021 can bring. Before I list the winners of our 2nd Annual Holiday Giveaway, I just want to say that we have a magical and supportive group, and it is my hope that LoMS remains a safe place for those who need it as well as an escape from our daily stresses that all of us feel. SWL is a fun place to spend time, and I hope it continues to be as we traverse another year together.

So without further ado, let's get to why all of you are reading this :)

Prizes Winners
1) Primal969 (Spider969) - Morganey will rename a character in his next novel after either your name or you character's name (nothing offensive)
2) Skarecrow - A full set of 4-pip Imbuers (one each - weapon, talisman & glyph)
3) Khazper - A full set of Energizing Empowerment Catalysts (one of each - signet, glyph, weapon & talisman)
4) vergeben - A stack of 99 Shipping Container Key A
5) Azri-el - Three Signets (one of each - Nemains, Neophyte, Journeyman)
6) PrincessBekah - A cosmetic bundle (Space Suit - Illuminati Filthy, Oni War Hawg, and a Party Ghoul pet)

Congratulations to all the winners and thanks for participating!! Please note, that if for some reason you don't want your prize, you can either leave it with me to donate to the cabal bank, or I can choose another name at random to receive the prize.

Well, we have made it around the Sun once again. And hopefully all of you celebrated the new year safely with your pod/bubble and now look forward to the promises of what a 2021 can bring. Before I list the winners of our 2nd Annual Holiday Giveaway, I just want to say that we have a magical and supportive group, and it is my hope that LoMS remains a safe place for those who need it as well as an escape from our daily stresses that all of us feel. SWL is a fun place to spend time, and I hope it continues to be as we traverse another year together.

So without further ado, let's get to why all of you are reading this :)

Prizes Winners
1) Primal969 (Spider969) - Morganey will rename a character in his next novel after either your name or you character's name (nothing offensive)
2) Skarecrow - A full set of 4-pip Imbuers (one each - weapon, talisman & glyph)
3) Khazper - A full set of Energizing Empowerment Catalysts (one of each - signet, glyph, weapon & talisman)
4) vergeben - A stack of 99 Shipping Container Key A
5) Azri-el - Three Signets (one of each - Nemains, Neophyte, Journeyman)
6) PrincessBekah - A cosmetic bundle (Space Suit - Illuminati Filthy, Oni War Hawg, and a Party Ghoul pet)

Congratulations to all the winners and thanks for participating!! Please note, that if for some reason you don't want your prize, you can either leave it with me to donate to the cabal bank, or I can choose another name at random to receive the prize.
Yay! :D Thanks crayon!

Back